Thursday, November 13, 2008

Blah. Blah. Blah.

Okay so here are five reasons why today is not a great day:
1. I keep wanting to eat, eat....eat!! I just ate a couple hours ago and I already feel ready for a Thanksgiving Feast.
2. My roommate colored my hair earlier and now all I can smell is the overwhelming aroma of hair dye, therefore: HEADACHE.
3. I'm stuck in the library, even as I write this blog entry. I have a list of homework that is endless...but is due tomorrow.
4. Billy is very possibly dating Courtney Love.
5. I miss someone A LOT!

But here are five reasons to be happy:
1. Thanksgiving is not next week...but the next!
2. Tomorrow is Friday.
3. Coco is going to come visit me next week!!!
4. Even though my hair smells, it turned out looking decent!
5. And I'm sitting here at the library with three beautiful girls that I am privledged to know and to have a part of my life! (Yes, its my roommates).

With love,


Kristen

1 comment:

  1. Don't miss me kristen.
    Billy don't date courtney love.
    Jesse Marry Kristen.

    ReplyDelete

from keen.