Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Holidays!

The holidays are approaching. And it's official: my crazed Christmas music phase has already begun. I'm one of those folks that annoy people (including my roommates and friends) because I start listening to Christmas music as soon as I consider it permissible...which is usually shortly after Halloween. I love the holidays: the music, turkey, mashed potatoes, family, snow, warm fire places, cups of hot chocolate, decorating the house, putting up the tree, a spirit of giving and gratitude, my mom's homemade fudge...the list can go on and on. So I just wanted to say, with the Holiday season beginning...in the words of Ralphie, "I want an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!"

With Love,

Kristen

2 comments:

  1. To Jessica:

    You seriously need to UP your HOLIDAY spirit. Maybe eat some turkey and stuff your face with Christmas cookies. You could also try singing carols in the shower, like your roommate Kristen. She is going to get some freakin awesome presents from me this year.

    Ho ho ho.
    Love,
    Santa Claus

    ReplyDelete

from keen.