Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tag you're it.

I've been tagged by Kirsten...and strange enough, this was kinda hard for me. For some reason I struggle picking out "my favorites" but here you go.
8 THINGS ABOUT ME

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS -
I can't think of eight...lets see....
1. Friends
2. America's Funniest Home Video's
3. Seinfeld
5. Full House (just one of those childhood things that really sticks with ya)
6. Puppy Bowl/Olympics (because the cutest little Maltese dog competes and I love him)
...And I can't think of any others right now.

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY-
Hmm...well, lets take a detailed look at my exciting day...
1. Became so smart at school.
2. Had Taco Bell for lunch.
3. Drove to work.
4. Stamped envelopes for four hours (I'm an intern.)
5. Did some homework...
6. Jesse and I ate tuna fish sandwiches with RANCH (SO GOOD!) for dinner.
7. When to Thom and Suzanne's house.
8. Watched Jesse's friend Reggie rock out at the Pennyroyal Cafe. He's great.

8 THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Stamping more envelopes today, oh my glorious life.
2. This weekend, we might go see the Utah Symphony again!
3. Jesse's birthday in two weeks :)
4. HOT weather...SUMMER.
5. Graduating from college, if I can ever make it through Math 1030 this semester (yes, that is how retarded I am in the world of mathematics).
6. The Gap summer clothes line...we'll keep our fingers crossed that it's as cute as last summer.
7. Getting a real job.
8. My math test tomorrow (on SaTurDAY)!

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
I can't really think of my eight favorite restaurants, but I like The Red Iguana (great Mexican food) in Salt Lake, the Thai Kitchen in Provo is great, Cafe Rio and Bajio are both really tasty, Paradise Bakery is a favorite of mine and Jesse and I went to Tucano's a couple months ago and I would go there every week if I could: delicious!

THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
I don't think I should say, or my wishes won't come true!

With Love,

Kristen

1 comment:

  1. Kristen, I posted! But not your tagged thing because if you knew anything you would know I've already done it...jeez. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

from keen.