Sunday, February 22, 2009

i'll sing for you, if you want me to...

For the past three years, I have been privileged to live with three intelligent, unique, and inspiring young ladies. Sure, we've had our share of disagreements. Of course, at times we've hated each others guts. Oh and don't be surprised that Aubry and Jessica have, oh yes, physically fought one another (Erin and I have pictures to prove it). The various apartments we've lived in have, at times, been filthy, infested with unknown animal-like, possibly decomposing scents, had Grey-ish colored water draining from a mysterious ceiling hole (Pretty sure it was a health hazard. BYU disagreed.), and worked our way up on the social ladder, from our humble dwelling at the Glenwood to the fabulous lifestyle of King Henry! It's truly been a good few years. Within the next six months life is going to really change. In fact, my life plan is coming to an all too sudden END. Erin is heading off to Omaha so she can become a Dentist. Aubry is headed out to Zimbabwe to serve a mission. And Jessica is taking the nation's capital by storm. So, things are going to get pretty different around here. This is my tribute. My tribute to change. Change, you suck....but it's time. You're right, and it's time to move from one phase of life to the next. So my dear roommates, and lifelong friends...it's been a good run (and don't worry, we still have a couple months). From meet miley cyrus to our adventures at Cheyenne Frontier Days; heart cookie to lonely nights of tears with a box of tissues and some candy bars....every memory is one that I will cherish. In the words of Kelly Clarkson's new hit single, "It's cause we belong together now! Together united here somehow. You've got a piece of me...and honestly...My LIFE would SUCK without you". I know, right? Love you.


With love,

Kristen

I'll sing for you
If you want me to
I'll give to you
And it's a chance I'll have to take

-Luna by the Pumpkins (I just like it)

5 comments:

  1. Wait, Aubry is going to where on her mission?! Really Zimbabwe? I thought they can't go to Africa? haha! When? Oh man we all need to talk! Hope to see you sat! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! ZIMBABWE? good for Aubry!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen, Jessica and Erin I'm going to miss you too! In the words of Ben Folds, "Everybody knows it sucks to grow up!" Oh well it has to happen sometime.

    No, I'm not going to Zimbabwe. I am currently filling out my mission papers but I will be sure to tell you all where I am going once I get my call.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so so sad.... can we have heart cookie reunion?

    ReplyDelete

from keen.