Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Outfit for the times.

I'm absolutely head-over-heals about the styles for this year's spring/summer season. Here is an outfit that I picked out from the Urban Outfitters website. It's so lovely....
The floral prints are wonderful. I love this spring dress.
The "strappy" sandal...love these!
There are some very feminine delicate hair accessories, so pretty!
I usually wouldn't like a piece like this, but I really like this one. What do you think?

Check all this stuff out at UrbanOutfitters.com.

With love,

Kristen

3 comments:

  1. Love the dress. Love the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pistacho nut from oregonApril 9, 2009 at 8:39 AM

    Would I have to twist your leg to get you to write up something about the pistachio recall? Do you really think there were cockroach droppings going out to the American public? Could a nut really be the root of a samonella outbreak? I would just really love to hear your thoughts.....

    ReplyDelete

from keen.