Sunday, March 29, 2009

The poetic side.

Inspired with a paper and pen, you now are seeing the poetic side of Kristen. (Oooooo). Sometimes I write poems. Up until now I've never posted any...but there is a time and a place for everything I guess. Enjoy.

I'm scared to fall.
I'm scared of small creatures.
I'm scared of that call.
I'm scared of some people.
I'm scared of a snake.
I'm scared of not knowing.
I'm scared of heart break.
I'm scared of small places.
I'm scared of months from now.
I'm scared of no time.
I'm scared I won't know how.
Most of all I'm scared...
Scared of losing, what isn't fair.
Scared to lose,
What may not be mine.
Scared you will go too...
I am scared you will never know
the beautiful in you.

Ta da! A poem by Kristen.

With love,

Kristen Ashlyn

3 comments:

  1. Ah! The next poet laureate of king henry. I know you were going for king henry queen but this will have to do for now.

    No but seriously I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno what else to say about it.... totally brill!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am scared that while I am not looking my most precious gifts from God will have grown up! I am scared that they will not need me any more! They are truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete

from keen.