Tuesday, March 24, 2009

teva diva

After downing two soft tacos, a tostada and a dark chocolate Milky Way, I sat at the library this evening feeling pretty content with my life. It might of been the Taco Bell tostada (or maybe the Milky Way) but no....I'm pretty sure it was my new shoes...


My teva's. Now, as Jesse pointed out to me, you all probably had a pair very similar to these when you were ten, but I never did. And they're in the top best things that have ever happened to me! I had a goal to get some for the summer. We are planning on doing a bunch of outdoor things, including hiking and river trips, and I felt that they would definitely be worth the investment. What makes these blessed shoes even cooler, is that I got them at the REI 'members only' garage sale for...get this....$10! Seriously people, the only reason I've found to take them off is to sleep and even that is a personal decision. Call me a nerd, call me a newbie, call me a granola poser, but my summer is going to spent with my tevas.

Does anyone else love their teva's/chaco's this much?

With love,

Kristen

4 comments:

  1. I don't have any, but I've been really wanting to get some! Is that sale over?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LI 207 (2nd floor of the Library) 6:00 on Monday. Bring anyone who might be looking for a job, interested in Twitter or anyone from our major. See ya there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LI 207 (2nd floor of the Library) 6:00 on Monday. Bring anyone who might be looking for a job, interested in Twitter or anyone from our major. See ya there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i never had them either!! i want i want i need i need!

    ReplyDelete

from keen.