Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Reason why I love my llife...


Weekends like these...

This past weekend some of Jesse's friends came into town from Arizona. That's Ryan on the right. Look closely at his face.
Let's zoom in.

He made sure to cross his eyes. :)

I'm so grateful for the friends that make me laugh and make life just that much more beautiful.

We spent a night in the mountains, trying to build a fire from nothing.

And went to Midway....we stopped in Heber on the way so I could pose with the statue of my Great-great-great grandfather. I know, right? The blood in my veins... Jesse, just picking out the music for our little trip. I've very grateful for Jesse. He is constantly making me laugh, bringing excitement into my life. I love my friends.

xo xo
With love,
Kristen Ashlyn

4 comments:

  1. I would appreciate a personal "I am so thankful for aubry" next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you really a libra? I was sure you were a gemini....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen are you writing anonymous comments on your own blog again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that croquet vest ... Looks kinda familiar!!!!

    ReplyDelete

from keen.