Monday, June 8, 2009

lovely, just lovely

It's been a lovely, lovely morning.

Today is my best friend's 21st birthday.
Time passes so quickly. We've been best friends since we were fifteen years old.
And I will dearly miss her for the next year and a half.

We began the morning by trying to get some pastries from a quaint little bakery downtown. Unfortunately there was an armed robbery of sorts, so we ended up enjoying some french toast and breakfast sandwiches at Kneaders. Num num!

Then I spent some time cleaning my kitchen.
I love that freshly cleaned kitchen feel. An aroma of bleach lingering in the air, the counters still a tad bit wet from being washed, and the sound of the dishwasher swishing away.
Just a little obsessive compulsive about my kitchen.

Nice day.

With love,
Kristen Ashlyn

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love that freshly cleaned kitchen feeling. I wish my kitchen was bigger than 6 square feet, but then I remember that it's easy to clean when it's tiny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear if you use dish soap in the dishwasher... your kitchen gets VERY clean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I have missed so many posts! I am very very sorry. I love your Blog! I love you too and will miss you!

    ReplyDelete

from keen.