Thursday, July 16, 2009

the girl.

Picture from here.
sometimes it's tricky being a girl...
but real good.

I admit, I can be crazy.
And it's true...moody days should be expected.
Sometimes, I don't know why I feel
the way I feel.
And at times, I just need a hug.
Also, starry nights make me want to waltz.
Classic rock keeps me swaying.
Chocolate is medicine.
I'll stay in your arms if you hold me tight.
Wavy hair makes me feel free.
Don't underestimate what the girl can do.
I'm tough.
But I like to be charmed.Picture from paper tissue.
Big sunglasses can act as a mask.
Fluffy clouds against a meaningful blue sky.
Not scared to give you my heart.
The giraffe is my spirit animal.
I know who I am.
But sometimes I wonder.
There are times I just have to let go.
Dresses are fun to wear.
It's the beautiful girl.

Picture from paper tissue.

Girls, what makes you beautiful?

With love,

Kristen Ashlyn

Some Patsy Cline at Rhapsody...take a listen to Walkin' After Midnight


1 comment:

  1. Cute. Girls are awesome, aren't we?

    ReplyDelete

from keen.