Monday, July 27, 2009

hero quest.

The boys and I are deeply immersed in an on-going game of Hero Quest.
Yes, it involves Orcs, Wizards, Barbarians, Elfs, Skeleton Warriors, and Goblins...Our ultimate goal is to kill the evil Lord Zargon, but we are only on quest 4. Each Quest takes us an hour to two hours. I'm a little frustrated with my character right now (I'm the wizard), and though I like casting spells and having those powers, the games rules make it very difficult to use them or to participate in hand to hand combat. (I have the smallest amount of body points, so I can die fairly easy.) So, I have been strategizing in preparation for tonights Quest and coming up with some clever ways to really use my powers. Wish me luck!
With love,
Kristen Ashlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

from keen.