Monday, November 9, 2009

the bird can sing.

paper tissue

i love this time of year.
thanksgiving is coming and i'm so excited to spend time
with family.

i've seen some 'gratitude lists' on different blogs lately.
and it has inspired me to do one of my own.

i am grateful for...
nunny. you're my best friend and i love you.
my friends. i have some of the world's greatest friends.
dayquil. you get me through the day.
neil young. love the song 'harvest moon'.
sam wellers book store. one of the most enjoyable places
in salt lake city.
anthropologie. their glimmering magnolia dress.
family. family is such an important part of my life.
decorating. i love being creative and finding
fun ways to decorate my home.
the song 'lonely people' by america. so good.
and...
warm, comfy socks.

i'm so grateful.

{xoxo}

1 comment:

from keen.