Sunday, January 30, 2011

pwned.

yes, i still love running...
thought it'd be fun to share some of the songs currently on my
running playlist:

1. the show goes on, lupe fiasco
2. seven nation army, the white stripes
3. loser, beck
4. monster, michael jackson
5. cinderella man, eminem
6. do the evolution, pearl jam
(watch this video. it get's me everytime. there you go eddie.)
7. the everlasting gaze, smashing pumpkins
(you can always count on the pumpkins to get the heart pumping)
8. monster, kanye west
(i recommend the clean version)
9. my life would suck without you, kelly clarkson
10. erase me, kid cudi


enjoy it. hate it. whatever.

3 comments:

  1. I have honestly had seven nation army stuck in my head for years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way i laughed for five minutes out loud looking at the new keen picture at the top of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i put that picture up for you aubs. look at the mix of neon's we have going on.

    mmmgh, yeah.

    ReplyDelete

from keen.