Sunday, February 6, 2011

jessica. and the carmindy wanna-be.

sometimes i am an annoying friend.
and i force my old-roommates to let me color their hair and do their make-up.
(but if i do say so myself...i do a kick-a job.)
here i am doing jessica's make-up.
i used to dream of being carmindy on 'what not to wear'.
shhhhh.
aubry then convinced jessica to buy these
rockin' jeans and darling shoes.

aubry is forcefully persuasive (don't tell her i said that)...
jessica looked super hot.
aubs and jess.
thanks for being a good sport jess.
we heart you.
you're smokin'.

2 comments:

  1. If I do say so myself...Jessica Dixon is looking pretty freaking good these days...Her number is 8018227441.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have stumbled across your blog...
    its really awesome.
    you are a great writer.

    ReplyDelete

from keen.