Tuesday, December 6, 2011

past due.

yeah...
so i meant to post these hawaii trip pics back in november.
and it simply never happened.


enjoy.


and for those of you who are new to my blog...
this picture is somewhat significant in my life.
up until this trip,
stand-up paddle boarding had been a fantasy-bucket-list item of mine.
chhhhheck!
this was honestly one of the most amazing vacations of my life.
so happy i was able to see my rad-little-hippie-of-a-sister.
and spend time with my family and friends.

so much love goin' round this place.
xoxo.




p.s. again, i just barely added a 'join this site' button on the right side column.
if you want an easier way to follow the blog, just click on that.



4 comments:

  1. Yay it was so good to see you!! Love you lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh blissful. can't wait to see you in less than two weeks. How did the other camera pictures turn out? ya know the single shots of me i took just for you at keikis ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love you too Baker Fam!!!

    And Neesh...I honestly haven't even had it developed yet! I will though--before you get here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun trip! WAY jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete

from keen.